Monday, May 27, 2013

Week of May 27th

photo

Happy Monday!  So, the nicest weather all weekend hits us today... typical New England, right?  After an amazing reunion with study abroad friends for a night in NYC, I'm hoping to embrace and seize the day with some to-dos and hopefully catching some rays and finishing (cough, starting, cough) this month's book club read before Thursday's meeting! 

Is it seriously almost June?! In looking to the week ahead...


E N T E R T A I N M E N T
Okay, WHAT is going on here?  What do you think of this handsome man's new look?  Let's hope it's for an upcoming role...

G E E K I N G  O U T
Animal Planet has aired a special on mermaids and features recent additional footage that supports speculation that mermaids are real, yet authorities are keeping it hush-hush.  As one of my nicknames is "Mermaid," (to be clear, it's related to my name*, not an obsession) I'll be DVRing this purely due to curiosity. 

S H O P P I N G
I didn't hit too many sales this weekend, but am continuing to peruse online.  The three of us are somewhat stressing over what the eff to wear to ALT Summit next month.  I'm thinking a dress since it's easy for day > night.  Maybe a summer graphic?  More on that process in the coming weeks!

S P O R T S
We're in the east finals.  The Bruins won their series versus the Rangers this past weekend, and Pittsburgh is next! Dates to be announced.


- Meredith

*(Truth: I just purchased this tank for the summer!  This site has so many funny options to chose from... NSFW though.)

No comments:

Post a Comment