Saturday, May 25, 2013
Memorial Day Weekend Must-Haves
Summer is here! Time to pack a bag and hit the shore. Here are my essential items for hitting up New England's legendary beaches:
1. A cute straw beach bag. I snagged an awesome one from Old Navy last year (a real $ saver).
2. Warby Parker sunglasses. Hoping to snag a pair of Everett Gimlet Tortoise shades from the new Newbury St. showroom.
3. Eos organic lip balm.
4. A good book. The JUGs book club is reading Life of Pi for June!
5. A comfy coverup that is cute enough to grab drinks in after the sun sets. I love this JOSA Tulum cover.
6. Jonathan Adler beach towels. 'Nuff said.
7. Its so annoying when girls don't go in the water for fear of ruining their hair. Let loose! Then tame the damage with a wet brush (recommended by JUGs' favorite stylist, J, of Roffi Salon)
8. I never go anywhere in the summer months without sunscreen. Right now I am loving Super Goop which is non toxic and contains vitamin E for extra protection.
Have fun this weekend Gals!