Similar to Suzanne, I am constantly thinking up a wish list. Luckily, Pinterest is a fantastic (free) outlet for ideas to have a home and helps to curb my spending. However, now that my tax refund is somewhat burning a hole in my bank account, I wanted to share! Please feel free to weigh in on some items I'm currently coveting and loving:
1. A 13" MacBook Air
is bound to be my next big purchase. I've loved my MacBook Pro for the
near seven years I've had it since college, but I've decided
that this year it is time for an upgrade. (I'm hoping Apple sticks with
their usual release of new models in June... can anyone out there
confirm this for me or know the best time to buy?!?)
2. These Agate bookends would bring the sparkle my plain, white bookshelves desperately need!
3. For my ever-growing jewelry collection, I'm always looking to sport something related to my Irish heritage, and this dainty necklace would be perfect to do so.
4. This is one of my most recent beauty purchases. I love learning about new products, and this lightweight moisturizer made with natural products has solidified its place in my daily regimen.
5. Speaking of lightweight, this tunic
would get a lot of use this coming summer... I plan to keep my eye on
it like I did for a scarf by the same brand that is nice and airy with a
subtle punch of color.
6. Over this past weekend while out for Derby Day with some fellow JUGs, I was introduced to this brew.
I'd highly recommend if you haven't yet tried it. Its composition of
beer + lemonade sounded weird to me at first, but I enjoyed its
refreshing flavor. Sure to be a regular order of mine on roof decks this summer!
7. Fellow blogger, Mackenzie, offers the most precious items in her online boutique, Design Darling.
I recently ordered a recycled leather business card holder (really bought it to impress
others at AltSummit next month, but carry it in my purse daily!) and
acrylic pen holder for my desk to exhibit my growing monogrammed item
8. This is simply the perfect throw to jazz up your bed, regardless of the New England season.
9. And, because a girl can always dream, my ideal pièce de résistance item for my arm party for decades to come!