Friday, May 31, 2013

Local Gem: Christopher Columbus Park


Now that summer is finally here, I try to be outside as much as possible (with my SPF 50+ of course). Since I live in the North End, the most convenient outdoor space is Christopher Columbus Park (on the waterfront next to Tia’s). Christopher Columbus Park is a gorgeous spot! Located just steps away from the Aquarium T stop, it is the perfect place to watch boats leaving the harbor, grab a drink at Tia’s, or set out a blanket for a picnic. Or, since the park has wifi, this just might be the world’s most perfect spot to “work from home.”

Gals having a book club picnic at the park.

And I am definitely looking forward to the Sunday night outdoor movie series at the park. The movie list isn’t out yet - but I will keep you gals posted!

My one pet peeve about this park: the Christopher Columbus statue is tiny!!! It is super awkward looking. Oh well, it gives the spot some character I guess.

- Cameron

No comments:

Post a Comment