E N D O F S U M M E R C H E C K L I S T
Can you believe it is already the second week in August? So much to do...and so little time left! Here are a few JUGS-approved activities for your end-of-summer short list:
- picnic on Boston's Harbor Islands
- see an outdoor movie at Christopher Columbus Park
- search for vintage finds at SOWA
- finally check out Revere Beach
- get farm fresh corn and tomatoes at the farmer's market
- take a walk in the Arnold Arboretum
- see the Magna Carta at the MFA
- get a new bikini on super sale somewhere
B L O G O S P H E R E
Blog Better Boston just opened registration for the third part in their summer series - BBBos Learning Labs: Ask the Experts featuring tips from some of our favorite ladies at Bostinno, ECBA Law Offices, and Good Girl Gone Blog.
The JUGs are also excited to meet some fellow bloggers and fashion experts at the 9W<3InStyle event on Wednesday with Leah Karp.
And though we can't make it, we are pumped to see photos from the BHLDN Open House with Boston Bloggers!
H E A L T H & F I T N E S S
YESSSSSSSSS: 7 Ways Drinking Wine Can Improve Your Health and Happiness.
Mark your calendars - Free BollyX Class at the Hatch Shell on September 4th.
I absolutely swear by these 10 Tips for Better Living. And if you're new to meditation like I am, this is a great place to start.
New challenge - no complaining for 7 days.
B E A C H R E A D S
The next JUGs book club discussion is just around the corner. Grab Mindy Kaling's Is Everybody Hanging Out Without Me and check back soon for discussion questions.
Have a great week!