Monday, August 4, 2014

The Week of August 4th

via
Happy Monday, gals!  I'm soaking up the remainder of my weekend by extending my Vineyard stay by just one more day.  I've never been one to have patience with Sunday traffic getting back into the city, so the extension just had to happen.  Summer is just flying by way too fast!  Here are some happenings this week:


E N T E R T A I N M E N T
There's a reason certain shows become cult classics.  Check out the actual formula, here.

Martha + Terry Richardson?  An interesting combo for sure...

Are you a Friday Night Lights fan?  There are some must-know facts for you, here.


L O C A L
One of the best pizza places in New England is extending to Brookline!


M I S C E L L A N Y
For the DIY challenged, here's how to make a perfect flower arrangement.

There is actually a secret to the origin of the boat shoe!

Items that should always be on your grocery list.

Relatedly, here are tips on how to avoid food waste.  So tough to do with apartment living!


S E L F
A great definition of what beauty actually is.

An app to help you be more productive, seems like the most promising one yet!

After that's downloaded, here's how you can actually unplug.

Every tried dining alone?  I haven't, but here is a how-to, especially without your phone.



We hope you have a great week!

- Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment