Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Daily Read: House of Turquoise

Cape Cod, MA

Great Island, RI

Great Island, RI

Great Island, RI
Portland, ME

Portland, ME

SC

SC

SC

CC, MA

CC, MA

CC, MA


I have been waiting in anticipation for a while to post about one of my favorite daily reads, House of Turquoise, by turquoise-lover Erin Moser out of Minnesota.  As a fellow admirer of home decor and also one somewhat turquoise-obsessed, I am constantly bookmarking Erin's posts that feature various homes and design projects across the globe.  She offers some serious inspiration and the oceanic theme is one that always draws me in.  Too much of a good thing is a great thing in this case!

It sure doesn't hurt that a good amount of posts are in New England and/or have that New England influence.  Call me sheltered (no pun intended), but I will swoon over shingled siding any day!  To boot, Erin's Pinterest page welcomes countless visual candy, with a full dose of turquoise, just the way I prefer it to be!

- Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment