Thursday, August 21, 2014

Dreamy Denim from Urban Outfitters




As avid readers of the stylish blog, They All Hate Us, we JUGs have become quite the fans of distressed denim and how veristile the look can be. Paired with a peplum top and heels and you're shabby chic glam. Paired with sneakers and a comfy tee or sweater and your the real American girl. 

So, what's not to love? Um, making them! If you're like me, I hate buying jeans and trying to distress them myself. Not only is there the risk factor in the possibility of wasting money on your newly ruined pair of jeans, but it also takes a lot of effort and generally comes out looking forced. 

Luckily this fall Urban Outfitters has the answer to our distressed denim dreams. With numerous options of BDG ripped jeans (all under $100), we're set for fall. My top picks to buy: this white pair and this light wash pair.  

I can't wait for tailgate season. I'm busting out the white pair with a comfy gray sweater and my black slip on vans, fo' sho!

- Suzanne





No comments:

Post a Comment