Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Daily Read: Modablogi

Modavanti is an online boutique specializing in ethically produced clothing. I am obsessed with their store, but I am even more obsessed with their blog, Modablogi. Modablogi covers the latest news in fair trade fashion, interviews designers, and provides gorgeous boho-chic style guides. They also touch on some heavier-hitting sustainability issues like waste stream management and chemical concerns in cosmetics. I love the mix of topics and the upbeat "we can change the world" vibe. If you like their blog, I also highly recommend subscribing to their newsletter, The Weekly What, which is a fabulous celebrity-infused, socially conscious dose of newsbites to your inbox. Plus, the design is gorg.

As for their clothes, I'm currently crushing on this romper (even though my torso is way to long to ever wear it), this bag, and these badass antler earrings.

p.s. these adorable D'orsay flats were my first Modavanti purchase.

- Cameron

No comments:

Post a Comment