Monday, August 5, 2013

Week of August 5th

1

S H O P P I N G

I can't believe it is already August. And while I'm not too excited that summer is ending, I am totally ready to ramp up my wardrobe for fall. Luckily, the Gilt City Warehouse sale is this weekend! And all of the JUGs approved Boston boutiques are just getting in apparel for fall 2013 and I can't wait to check it out. I love fall clothes!

B O O K  C L U B

August means serious beach time, and there is nothing better than reading on the beach. This week I am going to the library to pick up The Marriage Plot by Jeffrey Eugenides which is the next JUGs book club read. Grab a copy and read  along with us. 

S W E E T  T R E A T S

Us North Enders are pretty excited because the Hanover St. Pinkberry location just opened! Walking past it every day is going to put a serious dent in my budget. In other North End news, Feast season is in full swing. This weekend is the Madonna Della Cava Festival. What activities are going on in other neighborhoods?

E V E N T S   &    N E T W O R K I N G
We're pretty pumped that BostonInno is hosting yet another to-be amazing event this week. Grab your friends and head over to the seaport for networking, tasty food and beer samples, and really fun backyard games at this Thursday's BostonFest - a celebration of the work hard, play hard lifestyle in our beloved city. The event is already selling out fast so get your General Admission tickets here quick! We hope to see you there!

Have a great week gals!

-Cameron




No comments:

Post a Comment