Monday, August 12, 2013

The Week of August 12th

Annnnnd it's back to the grind. Last week was a whirlwind all the way up to the final Jay-Z/JT show last night, wasn't it?

Here's what's up for this week:

H E A L T H   &   F I T N E S S
Tonight Ali Baldassare is hosting another free pilates boot camp session on the Greenway near Haymarket at 6:30.  I need to make it to this since last week's events really killed my workout routine! Follow her on twitter for up to the minute updates at @movesweatlove.

Looking for other ways to change up your fitness routine? Check out BostInno's list of 10 Cool Ways to Get Fit in Boston.

S H O P P I N G
Per usual we love a good collab fashion event like this Anne Taylor x Birchbox party happening Thursday thanks to Boston's fashion blogger, Extra Petite.

P O P   C U L T U R E
I learned over the weekend that one of my beloved high school t.v. shows ,The O.C., turned 10...and it made me feel really old... and slightly embarrassed that I still would love to sit through a marathon of episodes one rainy day this summer. Vulture did a fantastic job covering the momentous event and here is one of the best pieces I've come across so far - an ode to The O.C. soundtracks.

That's all for now folks. This week I'm aiming to get home from work at a normal time and hit the hay at 10 p.m. on the dot. Perhaps I'll even have time to catch up on this month's book club read, The Marriage Plot.

- Suzanne


1  //  2  //  3  //  4

No comments:

Post a Comment