Sunday, August 4, 2013

Sunday's True Confession: I am a "Time Traveler"

via


First there was Angry Birds.  Then Temple Run.  Now, it's Candy Crush.

The day I downloaded this game, it was the beginning of the end.  While refusing to a) pay for lives and b) to connect my account to facebook for others to see my (impressive) progress, I found a different way to earn continual play, most commonly referred to as "time traveling."  With a few swipes on your iPad or iPhone, you can be on your merry way without waiting for 20 minutes/turn, or, sometimes worse, a whole day.  The only catch is that you'll need to not be bothered that other apps will not update as soon as you're no longer "living" in real time.  Now, if you'll allow me, I need to get back to October 2015...

No comments:

Post a Comment