This weekend was gorgeous wasn't it? I spent Saturday attending an amazing blogger conference (more to come on this tomorrow) and all day Sunday walking around my hood, Beacon Hill, lusting over some of the Boston's most amazing real estate.
There are many things I am currently (and probably always) adding to my wish list, but a spacious and light filled pre-war house is my all time number one.
Unfortunately, this is by no means practical for me at this time, or probably ever, so let's just move on shall we? Aside from luxury living here are a few of my other latest obsessions that I wanted to share with you...
1. No further words are needed to explain why I love this Beacon Hill house, just go see for yourself.
2. Need something to make you smile at work? These pencils should do the trick.
3. This past Thursday I checked out Saloon for the first time and I think it might be my new favorite spot in Davis Square. Bonus: they have pretty letterpress business cards!
4. While sprucing up the apartment this weekend I decided I'm in need of a decor change. I'm thinking this photo by Meghan Brosnan would be amazing over my bed.
5. Julie from Orchid Grey wore these Kelsi Dagger heels at the Blog Better Boston event and I had a serious crush on them.
6. Did you guys see my instagram of my ombre nails from my miniluxe mani? Amazing right? The teal color is called 'Lucky Luxe,' go pick it up!
7. How many of you checked out the J.Crew outlet this weekend for their 50% sale? If you missed it they are still offering 30% off on the factory site.
9. Leave it to Phaidon to put out another quality bookshelf / coffee table book. I'll be obsessed with Where Chef's Eat till they publish another well designed book for me and other typography lovers to geek out to.