Monday, June 23, 2014

Week of June 23rd

via
This weekend marked the first official weekend of summer!  We hope you were able to enjoy the weather like we did!  Here are some must-knows this week:


E N T E R T A I N M E N T
One of my favorite childhood books is coming to the big screen!  Leave it to Spielberg.

I'm excited for this Breaking Bad spin-off, considering season 2 is already in the works!

The Bayside crew (new generation) is back!  Saved by the Bell, the movie, is coming to TV.

Chelsea Handler is leaving late-night television and moving to a new network.  What do you think of her new show premise?

There's nothing else I can say about this cover song other than it gave me c-h-i-l-l-s.  As much as I tend to eat up most UK influences, I am really loving Sam Smith's presence in the music world these days!  He is a true talent.

Something a lot of us (bloggers or not) need to remember, how to remain anonymous on the internet.


M I S C E L L A N Y
I just read about this app, have you heard of it?  It seems like making plans with a group of friends easier and would help indecisive people like myself!

After purging your closet, use these savvy tips for sticking to your budget.


S H O P P I N G
Did you hear that Club Monaco is coming out with a line of interiors?!  This is sure to be good.

Piperlime is offering 25% off dresses, skirts and sandals through 11:59pm tonight!  A perfect time to load up on summer essentials.


Have a great week!!

- Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment