Saturday, November 2, 2013

It's a Charleston round-up, ya'll!


King Street
It's been a little over a week since returning from Charleston, SC, and I already miss that quaint southern city!  Lucky for Suzanne, she's heading there this week for a getaway, too.  it is too tough to coordinate time off with last-minute airline deals!

I wanted to share some images of the trip, since we saw a lot!  My friend C and I did a ton of exploring by foot to put our hard-earned cash to better use, like the amazing food and entertainment!  Despite not coming back with southern gentlemen (so many are already married, eek!), I can see myself making a return visit whenever I have another chance!
Fried green tomatoes & fried pickles... nothing better!

Inside the city market
Catching World Series Game 1 at Mac's with bearded bartenders

A darling pink row house, historic district
Rainbow Row

History of Rainbow Row
Fort Sumter, where the Civil War began
Southern home facade... entrances tend to be on the side and houses extend to the back with porches


door fronts reminded me of London!
Found my future abode!

Toasting to next time!
photos // my own

- Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment