Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Gal Gab: Off to Charleston!

As much as I love city living, there is nothing better than the occasional break.  A true confession of mine is that I am awful at taking taking time off from work.  However, a close friend of mine just got a new job, and asked if I wanted to go away.  It took me less than one second to consider a celebratory trip, it was just a matter of where we would go!

We decided on Charleston, SC, and leave this weekend!  We have both wanted to explore this city that I've heard is full of southern hospitality.  Have you been to Charleston?  What are some "must-sees?"  I think I've covered some, but would appreciate your recommendations!  Aside from shopping and watering holes on King Street I've read up on, here are a few items on the agenda:
via
1 // 2 // 3

Later, ya'll (too soon?)!

- Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment