Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Daily Read: Apartment Therapy's Small Spaces



Apartment Therapy was one of the first blogs I discovered, and 5 years later, it continues to be an amazing and inspiring resource for all things home and lifestyle. As you can imagine, I particularly enjoy their "Green Living" column, but more often than not, I find myself browsing the "Small Spaces" articles. Small Spaces is a must-read for all city gals (especially you in Beacon Hill and the North End with tiny apartments!) It has so many tips for making your tiny apartment seem Elle Decor-worthy. At the rate the housing market is going and my paychecks are coming, I won't be buying a house anytime soon, so its important to keep my apartment modern and fresh. Here are some of my fav. Small Spaces posts:

- One Minute Tip: Five Style Tricks to Open Up Your Small Space

- How to Work in a Small Home without Going Insane

- Mark's Shanghai Style - Small Cool Contest

- 5 Tips for Living without a Washer/Dryer

- Storage Solutions for Apartment Kitchens

- 10 No-Fail Decor Tricks for Small Spaces


Is Apartment Therapy one of your daily reads? If so, what is your favorite column?

- Cameron

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this + Apartment Therapy. I have about a million of their tiny kitchens posts pinned, now I just need to put the pins into action!

    ReplyDelete