Saturday, September 21, 2013

Recap: Fall for Madewell




This past Wednesday night, I hosted an event with one of my favorite stores, Madewell.  Being the sister store to J.Crew, it is nearly impossible for me to pass by without stopping in when strolling down Newbury Street.  This event was a great chance for a selected few to get their newest designs on a dime!  I was able to craft the guest list to allow for intimate shopping among friends.  And, to compliment the retail experience, the store treated everyone to manicures as well as fall-inspired maple bite-sized cupcakes from neighbor Georgetown Cupcake! 

I ended up with a great season-to-season staple, recommended by one of Madewell's tasteful in-store stylists.  There's no doubt I'll have this dress for years to come.  The customer service at this location cannot be beat!

Be on the lookout via twitter for the next event, in the coming months!

- Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment