Monday, June 10, 2013

The Week of June 10th

S U R P R I S E!!! 

Today on this lovely Monday we decided to unveil our NEW blog design! You'll notice we have created a lot more white space, streamlined our categories to a cool list of 13, and added three new pages. Want to know more about how JUGs started? Check out our brand new About page and silly group photo from our wonderful shoot with Anna. Want to get in contact with us or know what activities we're up to? Now you can through our new Contact and Calendar pages.

We hope you like the new design and would love to hear your feedback! Are we missing anything you'd like to see?

Now enough about us and onto the week of June 10th:

W A N D E R L U S T
Have you seen these photos of a real life Mowgli / Eliza Thornberry? She is just too cute and makes me wish I grew up in the wild.

S T Y  L E
On my personal Who's That Gal post I mentioned I consider myself to have a tomboy style and it couldn't be more true this summer. I am constantly stealing items from my boyfriend's closet and am currently on the hunt for the perfect short sleeve striped button down like this one worn by Blair. I can't seem to find it on J.Crew, am I totally missing something? For more tomboy inspired outfits, check out Tory Burch's post on tomboy staples for Summer 2013.

B O O K   C L U B
Want to keep up to speed with our book club? This month we are reading Life of Pi by Yann Martel. 

E N T E R T A I N M E N T
Now that Andrea has past the heat is back. Have any of you checked out Revere Hotel's  roof top pool? It has private cabanas, a bar and with $30 your entrance fee gets you a large plush towel and a bottle of water to start the party. Sounds swanky...might have to check it out before the Mirabella Pool opens.

Game one of the Stanley Cup starts Wednesday. For the best bars to watch the Bruins vs Blackhawks we recommend Remy's in the Seaport, Grand Canal's outdoor patio, Game On and of course our neighborhood favorite, Four Winds. Rumor has it Peverly has been spotted there are few nights post game as well...

W E E K E N D
This Sunday is Father's Day. Haven't picked up the perfect gift yet? Check out Meredith's Father's Day Gift Guide here for last minute helpful suggestions. 

Have a great week, gals!

(photo via)




1 comment:

  1. I love the pool-deck at The Revere (and especially that they serve wheat grass!)

    xo

    ReplyDelete