Monday, July 22, 2013

The Week of July 22


Monday, sigh...let's get it started.

G I V E A W A Y S
Did you gals see our post this Saturday? We've teamed up with Boston Design Guide and are giving away the ultimate summer accessory, an outdoor grill! Don't have a roofdeck or outdoor space of your own in the city? Enter anyways and "loan" it to your parents. You'll be the #1 daughter, we promise. More details on how to enter here

L O C A L
We have a great music / show week ahead of us! My girl B's show, The Mrs. Carter Show, hits TD Bank on Tuesday. Be sure to look around for any extra tickets on ticketmaster or stub hub. Maybe try to even scalp a few? 

After Beyonce's jams wind down the weekend with some country at the Country Street Fest at House of Blues. I have been to a few HOB street music fests and can confirm that they are a a great time, and super cheap - tickets are only $25.

Not in the mood for tunes? Get your laugh on with one of my favorite comedians and twitter personality, Rob Delaney at the Wilbur Theater on Friday.

S H O P P I N G
As someone who is moving on the dreaded 9/1 I am awfully troubled by all the summer interior design sales going on. Do I purchase everything now and have it collecting dust in my current apartment or do I wait to be all settled? Thoughts? Some sales I'm currently stalking are going on at: West Elm, Serena & Lily, and Pottery Barn.

E N T E R T A I N M E N T
The Emmy nominations are out! Who is everyone pulling for? (I vote everything Homeland!)

B L O G   T A L K
Erin Gates posted about these lovely beach paintings and now they're mostly all sold out! Definitely keeping my eye on Teil Duncan's work from now on!

Speaking of moving and interior decor, The Everygirl is giving away a $5000 Dream Room Makeover and a $1000 Room Styling. Yes, those numbers are correct. Enter, enter, enter!

Did everyone have a nice weekend? We hope so! Enjoy the week, gals!

- Suzanne






No comments:

Post a Comment