Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Daily Read: FashionABLE

 I actually first discovered FashionABLE via Instagram. They have gorgeous photos of their products (scarves, blankets, and totes) and I was instantly into their look. After learning about the purpose behind FashionABLE it was hard to to fall in love with everything they do. All of their products are made from female artisans in Africa that are paid fairly for their work. By purchasing their products you are simultaneously empowering women and helping stabilize the global economy. Last year, I purchased their Tigist Clutch and couldn't be more happy with it.

Lately, I've also gotten really into their blog. Their blog has great content, including behind the scenes stories, look books, interviews with bloggers, and even features on celebs that love the brand (like Minka Kelly and Jimmy Fallon). They also post every day which is pretty incredible for a small e-commerce company (trust me, I know).


- Cameron

No comments:

Post a Comment