Friday, July 11, 2014

Latest Obsession: Miranda Kerr and Kora Organics


Typically, celebrity endorsement of a product doesn't make me any more likely to buy it. I am very aware that purchasing a J.Lo perfume will not make me look like her, so I'll stick to the scents I like (pure lavender essential oil), thanks. But when Miranda Kerr recently came out with her line of organic skincare, I was impressed - not by her name on the package but by the values behind her company. Miranda Kerr is a great example of a celebrity who really walks the talk when it comes to health and environmentalism and her brand, Kora Organics, proves it. Plus - Miranda Kerr is an Earth Hour ambassador!

Why to buy:

  • Pure, premium quality certified organic ingredients formulated in accordance with Eco-Cert's and OFC's  guidelines
  • No sulfates, parabens, synthetic fragrance, synthetic colours, T.E.A., D.E.A., Glycols, Silicones, PEGS, Ethoxylate or Formaldehyde or Formaldehyde derivatives
  • No animal products or animal by-products
  • Vegan, cruelty free, not tested on animals
  • The products are luxurious and effective. (I've tested the body wash, rejuvenating day and night cream, and the foot cream - they are all fantastic!) 


- Cameron

No comments:

Post a Comment