Friday, May 23, 2014

Latest Obsessions

1 // 2 (the only way to start a party) // 3 //
4 ($17!) // 5 (truth) // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11

Memorial Day Weekend is upon us!  This upcoming holiday is typically the kickoff for summer, which was especially long-awaited this year.  Before you party, check out this chic invite, J.Crew's latest collaboration with Paperless Post!  Ever since touring the NikeBoston renovations last month, I've had my eye on a pair of Frees, and love the hilarity of this Biggie bracelet.  I think I need to pickup that weekly calendar pad to stay organized this summer.  I recently purchased this perfume at Saks and it is the perfect light, summery scent!

Which would you want to pick up before your long weekend?  Enjoy, everyone!


- Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment