Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Daily Read: The Daily Love

As someone who always loved (and collected) quotes as a child, The Daily Love became an automatic daily read for me.  The Daily Love is a source of inspiration, happiness and, as the name suggests, love.  The blog's creator and author, Mastin Kipp, used to drink the LA cool-aid as a hard core partier, drug user and practically lost it all.  His life made an abrupt turn for the better after starting yoga and tweeting inspirational quotes, one day, RTed by Kim Kardashian, multiplying 1,000 followers to 10,000 in a matter of minutes.  Soon after, Mastin was discovered by Oprah's team, and he has been featured on her "Super Soul Sunday" series.  Mastin's new celebrity status is a true success story, and it is clear he continues to spread the love!  It's no surprise that some of this wisdom will transfer to book form as of this fall, too!

The Daily Love has taught me to better accept others and how to deal with especially negative people who were purely toxic to my own life.  Each author's philosophies are simple, but really resonate through the obvious caring truth behind each blog post.  Some of my favorites include:


A few months ago, I read a blog post on TDL that explained a tour in many major US cities, including Boston.  I knew I wanted to be a part of this event, and, more importantly, include one of the closest people in my life, my aunt and godmother who was the first to introduce me to yoga.  We're attending the workshop this weekend, and I am very much looking forward to some yoga, clarity and cleansing!



Bring some love into your daily life, and subscribe!

- Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment