Thursday, April 3, 2014

Roof Deck Essentials


After seeing Gabrielle Union's Haute Mexican Garden Party I've been dreaming of having my own outdoor party. Since I won't have a yard as an additional feature of my current apartment, or any other apartment in this city for the unforeseeable future, I have to think up a new way to get my garden party. And by up, I mean up on the roof.

Though not every building has a roof deck, many of Boston resident's are very fortunate to have access to our city's spectacular views via the roof deck. If you are one of the fortunate ones here's how to style your urban outdoor space on a budget...but don't forget to invite all your friends who don't have decks! 

F U R N I T U R E   &   D E C O R
Lounge Chair (I love this for indoors or outdoors)  /  Bluetooth Speaker  /  Lights  /  Table  / Sun Lounger

D I N I N G    &   E N T E R T A I N I N G

Got more outdoor living secrets? Share them with JUGS!

- Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment