Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Daily Read: That Kind of Woman

No, it's not a day for a true confession, but I'll be honest... I am overwhelmed by most tumblr accounts throughout the interwebs and admittedly do not often look at them.  There are millions out there; some that are visuals only, others a mix of visual and written works.  At any rate, I came across one a few months ago that I immediately added to my feedly reader due to its thought-provoking, inspiring (and often raw) content.
Although JUGs got its name for a female-centered audience, That Kind of Woman has some quotes (slash relationship advice) that men may appreciate.  Without getting too deep, here are some of my favorite posts from recent weeks:













I find these posts relatable one way or another, and respect the author, Kat, for her keen eye for content that is pretty damn applicable for 20-something females, regardless of the stage of life they're in.  The blog's mission is just a blurb but really encompasses what Kat thoughtfully presents: A website dedicated to the things that inspire a young woman with a good head on her shoulders, an overactive imagination and a constant question on her mind: what kind of woman is she?

This blog is one of my favorites because it breaks up a lot of the fashion-focused content I feel is a bit strong, and brings you back to earth.  I applaud Kat in her findings, her personal writings, her advice to readers and hope she continues to present this for years to come!

- Meredith

photo sources are all from tkow

No comments:

Post a Comment